Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Welcome to Thriving Families!

Well today we said goodbye to Jennifer Maglio as our leader and hello to me. Jennifer has some big shoes to fill but since my feet are much bigger, I should do okay..ha ha!
First, a little about me. My name is Jennifer Madrigal and I am the mother of 3 boys, Isaiah, Andrew and Nicholas. Nicholas, is 5 and is deaf and autisitic. If you are in the group you have heard my struggles and know that I prefer to try to be as positive and faithful as possible...this said it doesn't always mean that I am. I'm just a mom trying to do whats best for her son in a world where everyone doesn't "get" him and his needs. I really enjoy our little group and I truly believe that we all need each other. I'm looking forward to seeing what God has in store for me in this group and I know we all continue to build upon the beautiful foundation that Jennifer Maglio has laid for us all!
this blog will be our own little place to post news and info., announcements, etc. Please look for more information to come as the moth progresses! By the way, I don't always spell check and sometimes I just don't care so just a little disclaimer about that. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jen... I'm in! HAHA I figured it out... Yay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh happy day!glad u figured it out welcome to the newest addiction..he he

    ReplyDelete